I’m a makeup lover/hoarder(?) from South Korea who loves to write. Blogging make up seemed like the best of both worlds. 🙂
A few things about me:
- I hail from Seoul, South Korea, but I’ve also lived in Bangkok, Thailand (7 1/2 years) and Michigan, USA (5 1/2 years).
- Currently in my mid-twenties.
- Drawing and writing are my loves! I do commissions all the time for a fee, most of which is used to (you know it) buy makeup.
- I adore having my photo taken by people I like. Photography has become another hobby of mine, but please keep in mind I’m an amateur using my bf’s camera.
And here’s a few things I’d love to inform you about my blog:
- I take personal joy in opening products. To me, packaging is ‘almost’ as important as the product itself. To share the full experience, I tend to take extensive shots of the unboxing process. (Please bear with me. If you find the prologue tedious, do skip to the middle! That’s where the swatches and product review will be.)
- My reviews do not speak for everyone; it’s my personal opinion and I believe everyone is entitled to their own! But if I seem to be completely veering off course, do tell me.
- My skin tone is neutral leaning warm. My lips are pigmented. Please remember this when viewing my swatches.