My November & October empties. Finally used up all of the Shiru-kottos my friend sent me!
I meant to upload this sooner, but the weather’s been so doom and gloom. Today was the first day in weeks where I felt there was actual proper sunshine in the morning. Long winters are depressing.
- Loves (will/already have repurchased)
- Likes (likes enough to use it again someday)
- Meh (meh)
- Underline (already repurchased)
Decent amount of empties for two months, don’t you think?
I’m sad to say the Becca Backlight Filter and Glop&Glam were a meh for me.
Also, very much wanted to love the PTR Hungarian Heat Mask, but it was a nightmare trying to wash that thing off my face. It never wanted to leave the tube (took all my strength to squeeze some out) and despite the mask doing what it said it would (heated my skin), well. Just wasn’t worth the effort of having to waste bucketloads of water trying to rinse it off.
Here are my Likes & Loves:
- Lancome Genefique Serum
- Frank Body Coffee Scrub
- Age20s Cushion Pact (Refill)
- Bath&Body Spiced Apple Bourbon Hand Wash
- Philosophy Apricots & Cream Hand Cream
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Nature Republic Aqua Watery Essence
- It Cosmetics Brow Power
- Illamasqua Liquid Liner
- Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up
- Plu Apple Tone Up Soft Peeling Gel
- Opti Free Replenish
- Centrum Vitamins (lol)
Am sad that FormulaX has phased out. Despite its flaws (inconsistent quality across the colors, dries out fast) it had beautiful colors and so much potential. I’ve moved on to Nails Inc. As of now, Zoya and Nails Inc are my favorite nail brands.
By the way, a new (happy) discovery. The “Frank Body Coffee Scrub” mixes amazingly well with “Soap & Glory’s Breakfast Scrub.” Together, they smell like Lindt’s Intense Orange chocolate bars, a weakness of mine. Try them both!