My May Empties. We’ve still got a few days but I doubt I’ll have more to show by then.
As usual, I’ve taken a shot of all my empties, and then a separate shot of just my likes and loves.
- Loves (will/already have repurchased)
- Likes (likes enough to use it again someday)
- Meh (meh)
- Underline (already repurchased)
These are my likes and loves of May 2019.
- Good Molecules Wake Up Eye Serum – LIKE
- Opti-Free Puremoist – LIKE
- Christophe Robin Clay Cleansing Volumizing Paste – LOVE
- Hello Natural Toothpaste Natural Sweet Mint – LOVE
- Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Shampoo – LIKE
- Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Conditioner – LIKE
- Lancome Hydra Zen – LIKE
- Age20s Aura Essence Cover Pact Refill Light Beige 21 – LOVE (thx to my friend, refilled!)
- Su:m37 Water-full Timeless Water Gel Cream – LOVE
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original – LIKE
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner – LIKE
- Culturelle Daily Probiotic Chewable Orange – LOVE
- It’s Skin Cookies and Cream Body Ice Cream – LIKE
- Belif the true cream Aqua Bomb – LOVE
- Olay Regenerist Whip Polishing Creme Cleanser – LOVE
- Moisturizing Cetaphil… loved the original blue kind, but this one broke me out. Slippery. Wouldn’t seep into my skin. Estranged, my skin and this.
- Mamonde Oil to Foam Rose Cleanser Sample – Yep. Broke me out. Loved the toner though. Rose scent’s a little too strong for my liking.
It’s interesting how my loves and repurchases don’t always correspond. Sometimes my likes are more “like”ly to get repurchased than my loves, but in this case, it’s more out of necessity than “sparks of joy.”
Which is precisely why I can’t get into Marie Kondo; things that spark joy doesn’t necessarily mean I need it. If I did things her way, I’d be a fabulously dressed mountain hermit and dead in a week because I’ve no survival skills or the capacity to deconstruct pretty quotes.