$15 per month
May was a solid box. I received every single item that I wanted from Allure, and even the tanning gel doesn’t niggle me so. The Lue powder came 2/3 filled, but compare that to what others have gotten (1/2), I can’t complain.
They’ve switched up the bags a little. Instead of the little metallic button that pops into itself, this bag has sleeves.
(So far, none of these have arrived ripped. From what I’ve heard though, these babies are as delicate as the cotton candy that the raccoon dropped in the water.)
- Lue by Jean Seo – Cleansing, Exfoliating & brightening Powder – LIKE
- Amorepacific Youth Revolution Radiance Creme & Masque – LOVE
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream – LOVE
- Model Co Metallic Eyeshadow in St Barts – LIKE
- Laritzy Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Vibe – MEH
- St Tropez Tanning Gel & Tanning Mitten – NOPE
4/6, and two loves. Good box.
- Lue by Jean Seo – Cleansing, Exfoliating & brightening Powder: This reminds me a little of the “NUDE Detox brightening fizzy powder” or the “Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder.” It’s a tad more loosey-goosey than those two.
- Amorepacific Youth Revolution Radiance Creme & Masque: Solid cream. The texture feels whipped and it sinks into your skin, non-tacky residue. Always a fan of Amorepacific. To use this as a mask, you need to apply two layers and sleep with it overnight…but unsure if I have enough product to try this. I’m surprised how expensive this is retail. ($200 FS)
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream: Tried this before. Loved it. It may come off as greasy at first but soon sinks in.
- Model Co Metallic Eyeshadow in St Barts: Haven’t tried this yet but I enjoy the color. This is more of a foil-like sheen than glitter.
- Laritzy Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Vibe: Enjoy the texture, not so much the color. I’d have liked something brighter or bolder. But it’s a nice nude-y shade. Almost transparent on my skin.
- St Tropez Tanning Gel & Tanning Mitten: I don’t use tanning items, so will probably be swapping or selling this off! Fun mitten though.
Laritzy gloss & ModelCo Shadow.
They both have a mild orange sheen to its hue. Could be a nice topper I figure.
I’ve also just learned that there’s a strong correlation between shipping date and subscribed date. (e.g. If you subbed at the beginning of the month, say the 2nd, your box will ship on the first week)
I happened to sub around the 15th, meaning I always get my box around the third week. This has its pros and cons. I will always be late to the party, but I get to look at everyone’s boxes and decide whether to skip or not!