Technically, these are empties I’ve been hoarding since October (minus the Rip-Van-Winkle status old makeup items I chucked way before in an attempt to spring clean)
Once again, I listed my empties according to these two categories.. but these are mostly items I’ve saved. Likely, I liked them enough to keep for months!
- Loves (will/already have repurchased)
- Likes (likes enough to use it again someday)
- Underline (already repurchased)
December FS/DS Loves!
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (Saves me from flaking skin)
- Soap&Glory Smoothie Breakfast Scrub (Best body exfoliator. Smells like heaven.)
- Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara (One of the few mascaras that doesn’t give me panda eyes)
- L’oreal Hydrafresh Moisturizing Cream (Moisturizer that doesn’t feel greasy or peel when applying makeup)
- E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack (great sleeping mask)
- It’s Skin Powder 10 Formula Gf Effector (great essence)
December FS/DS Likes!
- Etude Hydro Glow on Primer (perfect for glowy makeup. non-greasy)
- Davines Love Shampoo (unlike other Davines shampoos, the smell is great)
- Su:m37 Essence (costly but good)
- Nexxus Therappe Shampoo (smells delicious and doesn’t dry my hair out)
- Maui Moisture Shampoo Hydrate + Shea Butter (hydrating. smells great.)
- Tata Harper Clarifying Mask (smells great and works as an okay exfoliator)
- Lush Rose Jam Bath Gel (smells like a confectionary)
Hair&Body: 3 FS + 4 DS
Skin: 3 FS + 5 DS
Makeup: 2 FS + 3 DS
+ Bonus: Empties from some time in Spring 2017.