These are my Jan-Feb Empties, my first batch(?) of empties since 2017. Like in my previous post, I threw away the no-nos, so most of items here are either my loves or likes.
Here are my categories:
- Loves (will/already have repurchased)
- Likes (likes enough to use it again someday)
- Underline (already repurchased)
Jan-Feb FS/DS Loves!
- Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser (Best gentle cleanser/exfoliator)
- Albion Skin Conditioner Essential (Soothing toner that gradually evens out my blotchy skin tone. Price point is a bit steep, and it’s only sold in Japan)
- Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water (This is what, my fifth bottle?)
- Mario Badescu Rose Facial Spray (I keep this next to my bed for sprtizes)
- Kerasys Moisture Clinic Treatment (Delicious scent. Softens my hair like nothing else)
- Dior Lip Plumper (Great lip primer. Quickly softens up lips.)
- Opti-Free Replenish (My… tenth bottle I think.)
- No-brand Eyebrow Trimmer (My fourth one methinks)
Most of these products will be repurchased at some point. I especially loved the Liz Earle (it came with a gauzy cloth), but it’s a hassle to keep the cloth dried and clean.
Jan-Feb Samples Loves!
- Shiseido Facial Cotton (mistakenly got in the samples pile. Great face cotton)
- Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser (Soothing. Lovely smell. Good cleanser)
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser (Odd smell but cleanses well. Soothing)
- Euneul Collagen Mask (Great prepping mask. Seeps into skin non-greasy/tacky)
- The Face Shop Hydrating Mask (Feels more water-based than the collagen. Good prepping mask)
Jan-Feb Samples Likes!
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel (Great smell. Greasy. Not for my type of hair)
- Shiseido Ibuki Cream (Slightly tacky but decent moisturizer)
- The Body Shop Mango Body Cream (Great smell but tacky)
- Lush Boom Tooth Tablet (Fun, but gets black froth everywhere)
- Inglot Gel Liner – Brown (Great color choices. Good liner but hardens quickly)
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Remover (Decent remover. Slightly greasy)
- Ajona Stomatikum Toothpaste (Smells like my bunny’s pee.. but great toothpaste once you get over the smell and taste)
Phew. Glad to have purged some of my old faves. I’ve been working on some of these since July 2017.