March Empties! T’was a good month. Most of these were products I’ve been working on for months.
As usual, categories:
- Loves (will/already have repurchased)
- Likes (likes enough to use it again someday)
- Meh (meh)
- Underline (already repurchased)
March FS/DS Loves!
- ShiruKotto (takes some getting used to, but great facial cotton. It doesn’t absorb a lot of product, meaning everything goes to your face, not your cotton! This was a gift from a friend in Japan.)
- Sephora Green Tea Gel Cleanser (A great second cleanser. I typically used this after the body shop cleanser. I think they’re phasing it out though? 😦 )
- Botanics Shine Away Clay Mask (Amazing fast-working clay mask. A bit watery.)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed (Keeps away the shine.)
- Christophe Robin Sea Salt Scrub (tad pricey, but lovely scent + great scalp scrub. I don’t use this as a shampoo, but more of a scalp treatment.)
- Hurraw! Lip Balm in Coffee (My favorite lip balm. I’ve been using this for years. Should’ve posted a review a million years ago.)
- L’oreal HydraFresh Moisturizer (Great moisturizer but so hard to find.)
- Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter (Caroline Hirons hooked me onto this. My mom loves it, too)
- Dove Body Polish in Macademia & Rice Milk (The most intoxicating scent and leaves my skin baby-soft. Dries easily though.)
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Mauve (One of my favorite blushes…but god, these Fit Me blushes have such flimsy packaging. It always breaks a month in.)
March Likes! and Mehs.
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water (Lovely delicate scent. Doesn’t clean as well as my Bioderma though.)
- Tony Moly Easy Touch Eyeliner in Brown (Nice color but the brush tip was too hard. Wasn’t like the one I used before. )
- Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake ( 😦 .. The scent wasn’t rich enough. I could barely smell it. Formula is as always, decent)
- Nexxus Conditioner (My fourth bottle methinks)
- Amorepacific Enzyme Peel (I noticed nothing … the Tatcha or NUDE powder is more to my liking. Love their face spray though.)
- Bath & Body Works Candy Apple (Love the initial scent. Dries down too sweet, too cloying. Decent moisturizer, non-tacky.)
Hope to finish off more before I leave for Korea in May.