October, my month for finishing off DS samples.
Barring about 4 of these items, everything was deluxe sized samples I accumulated over the year. Happy to have powered through these; I ended up loving quite a bit.
Once again, I listed my empties according to these two categories:
- Loves (will/already have repurchased)
- Likes (likes enough to use it again someday)
- Underline (already repurchased)
October FS/DS Loves!
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (Best cleansing water. HG status. )
- Sunday Riley Good Genes (Amazing treatment..but too pricey.)
- Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet (Best summer moisturizer. A tad too light for winter)
- Body Shop Grapefruit Hand Cream (Have yet to find a better grapefruit cream)
- LUSH Sacred Truth (My current go-to daily mask. Super moisturizing.)
I feel bad these all look so banged up… I’ve been saving my empties in a basket in my bathroom, and they’ve gotten so grimy! I will clean them off next time so as not to gross anyone out.
October FS/DS Likes!
- June Jacobs Papaya Mask (Amazing smell, okay results.)
- Too Faced Melted Chihuahua (Great MLBB color. Applicator is so-so.)
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask (Amazing smell, good results.)
- Ren Anti-Redness Serum (Calms skin, but leaves it a tad tacky)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (My go-to. No smudging, but gets dry quick if not used under less than two months)
Everything else was kind of meh for me.
Foils I used up. I only enjoyed:
- Nude Detox Fizzy Power (brightens skin, gentle exfoliation)
I’m sad Nude is phasing out.
And sadly, one huge miss: The Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner.
This was honestly one of the worst eyeliners that I’ve used… (My go-to is the KVD Tattoo liner and Stila Stay All Day Liner)
While the color payoff is intense (great for a black liner), it smudged faster than anything I’ve used before. The tip wasn’t great for any meticulous line-work, either.
Barely two hours into application, my eyes resembled a raccoon’s eyes …but this might be due to my oily lids. Someone with non-oily lids might enjoy this.
What were your empties like? What products did you enjoy using? What were your misses?